'Really unhappy' Kerry Katona confesses she 'cries everyday' because she's unhappy with her appearance
"I'm still feeling really uncomfortable in my own skin at the moment"
Kerry Katona has confessed that she cries everyday because she is unhappy with her appearance.
The 41-year-old opened up about her self-image in her new! magazine column.
“I'm going for a consultation this week at Pall Mall Cosmetics to get my boobs checked after having a breast reduction last year,” she began.
“I'm just going for a check-up to see if everything is as it should be. I actually feel like my boobs have grown bigger!”
“I'm still feeling really uncomfortable in my own skin at the moment,” she admitted.
“No matter how healthy I'm being and how hard I'm training, I can't seem to lose weight. It doesn't even feel like I'm in my own body! I look in the mirror and cry every day.”
“I've relaunched my fitness brand M-Fit, which is really exciting,” she continued.
“We've set up a new platform for weekly classes. I'm not feeling my best at the moment, so I'm looking forward to getting back into training.”
'I've gained 2.5st after overindulging at Christmas and then getting Covid. I've been comfort eating – biscuits are my downfall. I'm really unhappy,” she said.
Kerry went on to grate on her appearance even more during the confessional column.
“My legs are like tree trunks! I'm even starting to feel self-conscious in front of Ryan. So my aim is to lose it,” she said.
“I definitely have issues with food,” Kerry continued.
“If I treat myself to something, I instantly feel guilty and punish myself mentally. And then I feel depressed and eat more!”
The OnlyFans model has had a hard few months as she suffered with Covid over the festive period.
Her expensive custom car was stolen before her eyes also, and days later her fiancé Ryan Mahoney’s car was taken from the driveway of their Cheshire home.
The former Atomic Kitten singer said that she believes that she is being “watched and targeted” by thieves.
“So, we have them on CCTV footage. The car got took last night, we’ve been on the phone to the police all day,” Kerry explained at the time.
“We’ve all got Covid. Two cars gone in 11 days. We’ve been completely and utterly watched and targeted. It makes me feel really unsafe.”
“They’ve been to my home and I’m really regretting moving back up north, if I’m honest. Not good.”
In a follow-up post, she asked her followers to contact the police if they had any information about the robbery.
“So they’ve stolen Ryan’s car off our drive last night!!! Mercedes C63S!! They’ve been to my home! I’m in bits!! Please if you know anything please ring the police!” she wrote.
“Two cars in 11 days! I’ve been watched and followed! I don’t feel safe!! Absolutely heartbroken! While my babies slept they came to my home!! If anyone knows anything please help!!
“This is terrifying! Just don’t feel safe!!”
- Geetanjali Shree becomes first Indian winner of International Booker Prize
- Dame Deborah James: New fashion line to raise more donations for cancer research
- V&A to stage first UK exhibition on fashion designer Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel
- John Williams delights fans with a medley of hits at Star Wars Celebration
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- HSE urged to secure vaccines as first monkeypox case confirmed in Northern Ireland
- Mechanic stopped his car in the middle of the road and made kill threats, court told
- Closing arguments are due today in Johnny Depp v Amber Heard defamation case
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp plays down pursuit of personal glory in bid for European spoils
- Manchester United hoping new Erik ten Hag era will quell protests against Glazers