'really helped' Jacqueline Jossa reveals how therapy in lockdown helped 'save' marriage to Dan Osborne
Last year's I'm A Celebrity winner Jacqueline Jossa has said therapy helped save her marriage to Dan Osborne.
The former EastEnders actress briefly moved out of her marital home earlier this year amid reports The Only Way Is Essex star Osborne had been unfaithful.
Osborne (29) later admitted: "I've made mistakes."
Jossa (28) said lockdown provided a "good time" to look at her relationship and she went to therapy.
"There was no big argument or bust-up and there were no other girls. Moving out was literally how I had to deal with it," she said.
"It was like when you wake up after a bad dream about someone - you need some space. That's what it was like with therapy.
"Some of the stuff I was dealing with wasn't even all about him. There were other things I needed to address.
"It really, really helped, especially in terms of communication, teaching us how to talk to one another better."
Jossa, who married Osborne in 2017, added: "Therapy is a good thing, whether for yourself or for a couple.
"I don't understand why it's frowned on. In America they use therapy like they go to the dentist."
The couple have two children together.
- Film and TV crews reach deal with employers to avert strike action
- Michael Ball launches search for Sir Terry Wogan Fundraiser of the Year 2021
- Conor McGregor and Dee visit Sistine Chapel as they celebrate son's christening in the Vatican
- William urges society to â€˜unite to repair planetâ€™ at first Earthshot ceremony
- Maura Higgins pays touching tribute to tragic best friend Andrew Rowan
- Westlife to perform new single Starlight on Strictly Come Dancing
- Fake Halloween cobwebs pose risks to pets and wildlife, top vet warns
- Surge in number of Covid-19 patients in hospital as 1,380 new cases announced
- Hell Week's Ray Goggins reveals he 'only knew two or three of the celebrities' this year
- Jedward shock fans with Edward Grimes' saucy snaps as they celebrate 30th birthday