In Pictures: Fans get dressed up for MCM Comic Con
Visitors will have the chance to meet their favourite TV and film stars.
Fans of comic books and movies have travelled to ExCel in east London for MCM Comic Con.
Enthusiasts dressed as their favourite characters from the worlds of film and animation for the three-day celebration of all things pop culture.
Fans will have the chance to meet their favourite TV and film stars, as well as browsing art from independent creators.
To ensure the safety of the event, and following pilot event results and latest government advice, everyone aged three or over is required to show proof of full course of vaccination, proof of negative Covid test within the last 48 hours or proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result.
Attendance and tickets have also been limited to ensure physical distancing, in line with safety measures.
- Theatres dealt another blow by Covid as shows cancelled due to company illness
- Colin Farrell to star as The Penguin in series spinoff of â€˜The Batmanâ€™
- Strictlyâ€™s silent dance named TV moment of the year
- Tommy Fury pulls out of highly anticipated boxing match with rival Jake Paul
- Jess Redden shares behind-the-scenes snaps from her wedding to rugby star Rob Kearney
- Pep Guardiola with a message for Kyle Walker after his red card in Germany
- Michael Owen makes a prediction on Mo Salah's contract as Liverpool beat AC Milan
- 5,590 new Covid-19 cases as Tony Holohan urges those eligible to take up booster shots
- Dublin actor reveals 'yuppie' accent landed him British TV presenter role in new Spider-Man
- Boy (16) knocked girl 'head first' under Dart and 'nonchalantly' moved away, court told