Celebs go dating...
From Tom and Zendaya to Ye and Julia, here are the famous lovebirds to watch in 2022. By Denise Smith
When celebrities decide to go public with their relationship, some do it in spectacular fashion, while others like a low-key affair — but either way we’re thankful for the distraction.
While 2021 was a year of second chances with ‘Bennifer,’ perhaps the greatest love story of all time. There were new romances with Kourtney and Travis and rebounds with Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson — but there are only some celebrity couples that completely transfixed us. Here are the celebrity unions we can’t quite get enough of in 2022.
Tom Holland and Zendaya
I don’t think we would have made it through 2021 without this wholesome relationship. After three movies together, and some adorable Instagram shout-outs, the duo were snapped kissing in a car last year and further cemented their relationship status on the red carpet together. Our spidey senses can see this going places.
Jonah Hill and Sarah Brady
If you’re going to make your relationship public, at least wear matching suits. Jonah Hill and his girlfriend Sarah Brady set the standard for couples everywhere when the pair attended the premiere of new movie, Don’t Look Up, while wearing identical light blue Gucci suits.
Kanye (Ye) West & Julia Fox
Kim Kardashian who? Kanye aka Ye, is starting 2022 with a new whirlwind romance with actor Julia Fox. Spilling the beans on the new relationship Julia said: “I mean, I’m still in shock,” she wrote in a post for Interview in January 2022. “Ye had an entire hotel suite full of clothes.
It was every girl’s dream come true. It felt like a real Cinderella moment. I don’t know how he did it, or how he got all of it there in time. But I was so surprised. Like, who does things like this on a second date? Or any date!”
Machine Gun Kelly & Megan Fox
They’ve been described as Hollywood’s most ‘cringeworthy’ couple but I’d counter, most entertaining.
What other couple seals an engagement by drinking each other’s blood? When they are not licking each other’s faces in some seriously violent PDA’s, they’re spilling all the tea on their relationship, aka, that time Megan revealed her nicknames for the musician are ‘Buddha,’ ‘Booby’ and ‘Rehab Barbie.’
Please never stop oversharing — but maybe less with the tongues.
Dominic Fike and Hunter Shcafer
It’s the show nobody can stop talking about and now Euphoria co-stars Hunter Schafer and Dominic Fike have just about gone and broken the internet since sparking romance rumours when they were photographed holding hands after having dinner together at a celeb haunt this month.
Please, please let it be true.
- Rebekah Vardy claims she was made ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016 ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial reveals
- How the UK’s Eurovision entries have fared in the charts
- Vardy complained to husband of being ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016, texts reveal
- Author Anne Bronte was skilled rock collector, researchers reveal
- Harry Styles: What the critics are saying about his new album, Harry’s House
- What time, channel, team news and all you need to know about Man City v Aston Villa
- Jurgen Klopp with a warning to Man City as Premier League title race reaches conclusion
- Tennis plunged into civil war as ranking points are stripped from Wimbledon over Russia ban
- Fernandinho ‘really proud’ of achievements as he prepares for City swansong
- No hangover next season if Arsenal miss out on Champions League – Mikel Arteta