mutts about you Britney Spears introduces fans to 'second love of her life', new puppy Sawyer
The pop megastar said the dog, a white Australian shepherd, makes ‘my heart melt’
Britney Spears has introduced fans to the newest edition to her family, a puppy named Sawyer.
The pop megastar said the dog, a white Australian shepherd, makes “my heart melt” and is the second love of her life.
Posting a video of Sawyer on Instagram she said: “Geez…can you have two loves of your lives because he comes in second.
“I’m introducing the new edition to my family. His name is Sawyer and he’s a white Australian shepherd with blue eyes.
“It’s funny, he doesn’t talk back but it’s like he understands what I’m saying. I can talk to him for 30 min about potty training and rewarding him when he goes potty on the pad.
“I think he understands me especially with those eyes. He makes my heart melt. He needs me and I like that.”
The Toxic singer said she had also acquired a new cat that she would introduce at a later date, adding that she enjoyed having a house “full” of animals.
- Una Healy models her sandal and stiletto collection in at-home photoshoot
- Ronan and Storm Keating's 'joy' at Paris trip paid for by kids Missy and Jack
- Adele Roberts appears on Women’s Health cover with visible stoma bag
- Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley reveals name and first image of her baby girl
- Coleen Rooney's Irish bodyguard predicts 'she'll win her case' against Rebekah Vardy
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool
- Conor Lehane the star of the show as Cork hammer Tipp to lay down Championship marker
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore