'work of art' Amanda Holden enjoys ‘wild’ birthday party including cake replica of her boobs
Many of her famous friends attended the bash
Amanda Holden has enjoyed a wild birthday party including a cake replica of her boobs.
The Britain’s Got Talent judge marked her birthday on Friday night at the glitzy London restaurant Isabel Mayfair.
She enjoyed a belated celebration after turning 51 on February 16th.
Famous friends in attendance included Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts, presenter Sian Welby, designers Kelly Hoppen and Melissa Odabash and radio producer Anna Richardson.
When it came to her birthday cake, Holden was presented with a cake modelled on her own breasts.
The cake, created by a London ‘cake artist’ depicts her torso wearing a black leather bralette.
“A work of art,” she captioned a snap of the creation.
“Could hardly bear to cut into it.”
The presenter wore a stunning sparkling black suit with flared bottoms, paired with a matching bralette, and gorgeous long drop earrings.
Her hair was tied back into a long sleek ponytail, while her dark eyeshadow was perfectly applied.
Sharing her celebrations with her Instagram followers, Amanda posted videos of her friends clapping and singing as she was presented with her cake.
Other videos showed the beauty posing with her gal pals as they marked her birthday in style.
She also celebrated the occasion with her family during a luxury sun holiday last week.
Earlier this month, Amanda paid tribute to her stillborn son Theo, on what would have been his 11th birthday.
Sharing a photo of a pair of new-born footprints, she wrote: “You would have been 11 today. I’m still grateful you chose us for your journey... #Theo.”
Pals such as Ashley Roberts, Stacey Dooley and Ruth Langsford were among those sending Holden messages of support.
Langsford, 61, commented: “Sending you love and a huge hug.”
X-Factor contestants Alexandra Burke and JLS star Aston Merrygold also sent their best wishes alongside former The Only Way Is Essex stars Samanatha Faiers and Mario Falcone.
In 2011, at seven months pregnant, Holden got a scan which revealed that Theo’s heart had stopped.
Holden underwent a caesarean at West Middlesex University Hospital, where she had trained as a midwife for an ITV documentary called Out Of My Depth in 2009.
Her experience prompted her to set up Theo’s Hope in 2018, a fund providing bereavement counsellors in maternity units around the UK.
Holden has spoken publicly about losing her child and the effect it had on her and her record producer husband Chris Hughes, with whom she also shares two daughters Hollie (16) and Lexi (10).
- Una Healy models her sandal and stiletto collection in at-home photoshoot
- Ronan and Storm Keating's 'joy' at Paris trip paid for by kids Missy and Jack
- Adele Roberts appears on Women’s Health cover with visible stoma bag
- Corrie star Catherine Tyldesley reveals name and first image of her baby girl
- Coleen Rooney's Irish bodyguard predicts 'she'll win her case' against Rebekah Vardy
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool
- Conor Lehane the star of the show as Cork hammer Tipp to lay down Championship marker
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore