My Country Life - Episode 5: Patrick Feeney
Patrick Feeney is one of Ireland’s top country singers, both as a solo artist and as a member of supergroup The Three Amigos with Robert Mizzell and Jimmy Buckley.
As he started out in the adult world, Patrick turned down a Garda career to pursue his passion for singing, eventually turning professional after a brief stint as a sales rep.
Here in My Country Life, Patrick takes us back to his childhood and recalls how his father’s influence as a farmer and musician has shaped his own life.
He remembers the support he received from Daniel O’Donnell when he launched his band.
He reveals the devastating health issues that threatened to put him in a wheelchair and end his career.
And Patrick tells the uplifting story of finding love in lockdown, thanks to Tinder.
- Derry Girls star Jamie-Lee O'Donnell always checked for 'bomb scare clauses' in contracts
- Grieving mum wants answers after daughter (21) dies from suspected overdose in OAP's house
- Author of 'How To Murder Your Husband' found guilty of killing her spouse
- Ex Tyrone ace Mickey Coleman's heart flatlined three times and he saw the light...but survived
- Notorious drug baron Peter 'Skeets' Neill 'scundered' after being barred from gym