crime world Episode 79: The record producer, the Swedish hitman and Europe's most-feared crime gangs
Nicola Tallant is joined by journalist Chris Summers, editor of total crime UK, who covered the trial at Southwark Crown Court, where a gunman was handed a minimum sentence of 25 years
A high-flying young record producer is gunned down outside his pricey London home after returning from a Christmas Eve celebration with his glamorous wife and two-year-old son.
The victim, Flamur Beqiri, a brother of one of the stars of Real Housewives of Cheshire, is quickly identified as a kingpin in an international drugs gang.
A police investigation leads straight back to Sweden where an underworld has gone to war and a Dubai-based criminal is hungry for revenge.
Nicola Tallant is joined by journalist Chris Summers, editor of total crime UK, who covered the trial at Southwark Crown Court, where a hitman was handed a minimum sentence of 25 years and where the fallout of a gangland crime was laid bare.
- Episode 107: How Spanish cops failed to take down the Kinahan's reign in Spain
- Episode 106: The gangland fall-out from the EncroChat phone hack
- Episode 105: What has changed for the Kinahan Cartel since the U.S. sanctions?
- Episode 104: The cold case murders that have haunted Northern Ireland
- Episode 103: The Lithuanian gang who flooded Ireland with heroin through their network of slave dealers
- Revealed: Faces of Irish roof scammers who conned elderly Australians out of $434k
- The top 10 moments of the Rebekah Vardy and Coleen Rooney libel trial so far
- Woman left disabled after allegedly contracting disease from parrot secures further €1m payout
- Gisele ‘takes the reins’ when it comes to parenting with husband Tom Brady
- Belfast man who raped woman he met on Tinder in her home handed seven-year sentence