crime world Episode 37: The haunting case of missing Mayo woman Sandra Collins
Bridie Conway and Patrick Collins remember their fun-loving sister and recall her lonely life caring for an elderly aunt in a small town of secrets
It’s a missing-person’s case that has cast a dark shadow over a small town in County Mayo where the haunting face of Sandra Collins stares out from posters more than 20 years since she was last seen.
However, Sandra has not been forgotten despite the passage of time. Her brother and sister still hope that they can one day lay her to rest and find their own peace from the nightmare of her mystery disappearance.
Sandra had just found out she was pregnant on the night she was last seen buying chips from a takeaway in Killala.
Today, Bridie Conway and Patrick Collins remember their fun-loving sister and recall her lonely life caring for an elderly aunt in a small town of secrets.
- Episode 108 - How the Prison Services are controlling Ireland's most notorious criminals
- Episode 107: How Spanish cops failed to take down the Kinahan's reign in Spain
- Episode 106: The gangland fall-out from the EncroChat phone hack
- Episode 105: What has changed for the Kinahan Cartel since the U.S. sanctions?
- Episode 104: The cold case murders that have haunted Northern Ireland
- What time, channel, team news and all you need to know about Man City v Aston Villa
- Jurgen Klopp with a warning to Man City as Premier League title race reaches conclusion
- Tennis plunged into civil war as ranking points are stripped from Wimbledon over Russia ban
- Fernandinho ‘really proud’ of achievements as he prepares for City swansong
- No hangover next season if Arsenal miss out on Champions League – Mikel Arteta