'no sympathy' Sarah Everard murderer Wayne Couzens 'seriously ill' in prison
The source said that there is 'no sympathy' for the calculated killer
Killer cop Wayne Couzens, who was sentenced to life in prison for the brutal rape and murder of Sarah Everard is “seriously ill” in prison.
A prison source told The Sun that the 48-year-old is isolated in his cell at HMP Frankland in Durham after contracting Covid-19.
“People have been talking about karma, but it looks like he will be OK.”
“He’s been suffering quite badly with it though after coming down with symptoms and has been told to isolate in his cell.”
“He is having food and drink left outside, and can’t see anyone at all.”
The source said that there is “no sympathy” for the calculated killer.
There is not a lot of sympathy for him though, given his former job and what he did with the fake Covid arrest.”
“The outbreak has caused a lockdown on his wing, which at least means he is safe from other prisoners.”
The prison housing Couzans is also home to Ian Huntley, who murdered 10 year old girls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in 2002, and serial killer Levi Bellfield.
Wayne Couzens was handed a whole-life sentence in October 2021 for the murder of 33-year-old Sarah Everard.
After clocking off from his shift as a police officer, he falsely arrested the unsuspecting woman as she walked home from a friend's house in south west London.
He kidnapped, raped and strangled her before he disposed of her body in the woods near his home in Kent.
Couzens lodged an application to the court to appeal his whole life order, the hearing is set to take place in May.
- What are the legal issues in the Rebekah Vardy v Coleen Rooney libel battle?
- Chariots Of Fire composer Vangelis dies aged 79
- Dubliner killed in Texas crash remembered as 'life of the party' and 'beam of light'
- Rebekah Vardy suffered ‘abuse and ridicule on massive scale’, High Court told
- George W Bush accidentally condemns invasion of Iraq in bungled speech on Russia
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship