disappearance Dutch police appeal for information to help find Irishman (48) missing in Amsterdam
Andrew Furey was last seen on April 11th
Dutch police have issued an appeal for information to help them find an Irishman missing in Amsterdam.
Andrew Furey (48) from Co Antrim, was last seen on the evening of Monday April 11th.
The Lisburn man was at Coco’s bar near Rembrandtplein but failed to make it to the apartment he had booked for later that evening.
According to Telegraaf, Furey who was travelling with his two brothers and a nephew, was in a bad mood when he left them.
His friends and family are very worried about him as he has not been heard from since and his phone has not been answered.
He is described as being around 1.75 metres in height, with a thin build with a stubble beard. He wears glasses, and often a hat.
- What are the legal issues in the Rebekah Vardy v Coleen Rooney libel battle?
- Chariots Of Fire composer Vangelis dies aged 79
- Dubliner killed in Texas crash remembered as 'life of the party' and 'beam of light'
- Rebekah Vardy suffered ‘abuse and ridicule on massive scale’, High Court told
- George W Bush accidentally condemns invasion of Iraq in bungled speech on Russia
- Everton safe after comeback against Crystal Palace as Burnley grab lifeline
- Burnley escape Premier League relegation zone after claiming draw at Aston Villa
- Marcos Alonso rights a wrong and strengthens Chelsea’s hopes of finishing third
- PSNI finally pay up and apologise for lax investigation into brutal LVF murder of GAA man
- Rihanna and ASAP Rocky welcome baby boy, according to reports