Bus crash in western Russia kills four
At least 11 people, including several children, were injured when the bus crashed on the road from Moscow to Volgograd.
An intercity bus has veered off a road in western Russia, killing four people and injuring another 11, authorities said.
The bus, driving from Moscow to Volgograd, swerved into a ditch and overturned in the Ryazan region, about 155 miles south of Moscow.
Four people including the driver died and at least 11, including several children, were taken to hospital with injuries after the overnight crash, authorities said.
Police said the driver may have lost control of the bus after falling asleep.
Latest World News
- Divorced mum who took up tombstone cleaning for therapy becomes internet star
- Democrats build impeachment case, alleging â€˜dangerous crimeâ€™
- Kremlin critic Navalny detained after landing in Moscow
- Ugandaâ€™s opposition rejects Museveni re-election as â€˜fraudâ€™
- Kremlin critic Navalny lands in Moscow
- Novak Djokovic issues lavish lists of demands as Australian Open chaos deepens
- Barcelona boss Ronaldo Koeman gives his reaction as Lionel Messi is sent off for the first time
- Pep Guardiola lauds his comeback king as Manchester City turn on the style to beat Crystal Palace
- Sir Michael Palin â€˜frustratedâ€™ at some peopleâ€™s attitudes to the environment
- Some Newcastle players still â€˜absolutely goosedâ€™ after coronavirus, says boss