Down Under Australian man rushed to hospital after cutting off penis and placing in drawer
The 25-year-old is understood to have chopped off his penis with a multi-tool
An Australian man was rushed to hospital after cutting off his own penis on Wednesday afternoon.
The 25-year-old is understood to have chopped off his penis with a multi-tool before putting it in a drawer and calling for help, sources told The Daily Telegraph.
Emergency services rushed to his home in Wollongong, south of Sydney, where they found the man bleeding heavily between his legs.
New South Wales Police rushed the man and the severed penis to Wollongong hospital immediately, where he later underwent emergency surgery.
It is believed first responders to the scene are being offered counselling.
- Israel detects first case of monkeypox virus
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Former chief of Daniel Kinahan's MTK Global to be awarded top boxing honour
- Vardy complained to husband of being ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016, texts reveal
- Scientists say they are baffled by the spread of monkeypox virus
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool
- Conor Lehane the star of the show as Cork hammer Tipp to lay down Championship marker
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore