court appearance Three charged over large gathering of masked men in Belfast
The three are due to appear before a judge on Friday morning.
Three people have been charged with unlawful assembly in relation to a large gathering of men in east Belfast.
The men, who are aged 58, 56 and 34, are due to appear in court in Belfast on Friday. They are charged with unlawful assembly and affray.
The charges relate to a gathering in the Pitt Park area on February 2.
Most were wearing face coverings and either hats or hoods in footage shared on social media.
- Disabled woman vows to fight back against â€˜wee b*****dsâ€™ vandalising her home
- Woman (50s) dies following house fire in Derry
- Four Covid deaths reported in Northern Ireland as some pupils prepare for school return
- Two arrests made in violent dissident republican activity investigation
- Four men arrested over Pitt Park 'gathering' released
- Barcelona elect their new President and it could have an impact on Mo Salah's future
- Spurs become first English team to reach goal milestone as they beat Crystal Palace
- 'They worked their nuts off' - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails Man United players after derby win
- Leeds goalkeeper Illan Meslier has â€˜personality and characterâ€™ â€“ Marcelo Bielsa
- West Ham would not sell Declan Rice even for Â£100million â€“ David Moyes