gun attack Shots fired at house in west Belfast following bomb alerts
Shooting came two days after man gunned down in Shankill area
A number of shots have been fired at a house in west Belfast.
The shooting comes just two days after a man was seriously wounded in a separate shooting in the Shankill area of north Belfast.
The incident happened in the St Bernadetteās Avenue area of Ballymurphy.
Paul Maskey, Sinn Fein MP, whose constituency office on the Falls Road was targeted by elements who claimed to have left a device outside it earlier in the day, tweeted: "A gun attack on a house in Ballymurphy. Hearing that no one injured thankfully.
"Those responsible for the shooting or those claiming to have left devices at Nichola's or our offices have absolutely nothing to offer society."
It was also claimed that a device was left outside the office of SDLP MLA Nichola Mallon.
The police are investigating the bomb claims as well as the shooting incident.
- Tributes paid to Archie McConville, son of Disappeared victim Jean McConville
- Window-fitter videoed himself masturbating in customers' homesĀ and sent videos to victims
- Mountain Vets TV star Maurice King's horse wins race 48 hours after his death
- Belfast park to be turned into immersive theatre Christmas wonderland
- The heroes of Ulster wrestling reveal their secrets in new book
- Succession is back on Sky Atlantic and Kieran Culkin has the news all fans want to hear
- Positive signs from Newcastle fan who received emergency treatment at St James' Park
- Gary Neville admits Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under huge pressure at Manchester United
- Conor McGregor accused of allegedly breaking Italian DJ's nose
- David Ginola recalls brush with death after fan collapses at Newcastle v Tottenham