on the run Police appeal as criminal unlawfully at large after licence revoked
The PSNI have asked or information on the whereabouts of James Taggart
A 26-year-old man is unlawfully at large after his licence was revoked, the PSNI have said.
James Taggart who has a Fermanagh accent was last seen wearing a blue coat, black jogging bottoms, white trainers and carrying a gold JD Sports bag with white at the bottom.
He is described as being around 5'7" tall, of slim build, with short light brown hair and a receding hairline, short brown full beard, and blue eyes.
It is understood James is known to frequent the Lurgan and Fermanagh areas.
The police have said they want to appeal to anyone who has seen James or for who knows of his whereabouts to call them on 101.
The police have also appealed for James to hand himself in.
Those who don't want to contact the police directly can call the anonymous independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
Download the Sunday World app
- Disabled woman vows to fight back against â€˜wee b*****dsâ€™ vandalising her home
- Woman (50s) dies following house fire in Derry
- Four Covid deaths reported in Northern Ireland as some pupils prepare for school return
- Two arrests made in violent dissident republican activity investigation
- Four men arrested over Pitt Park 'gathering' released
- Barcelona elect their new President and it could have an impact on Mo Salah's future
- Spurs become first English team to reach goal milestone as they beat Crystal Palace
- 'They worked their nuts off' - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails Man United players after derby win
- Leeds goalkeeper Illan Meslier has â€˜personality and characterâ€™ â€“ Marcelo Bielsa
- West Ham would not sell Declan Rice even for Â£100million â€“ David Moyes