police probe Man arrested over suspicious death in Northern Ireland
The woman, aged 21, died at Altnagelvin hospital on August 9 last year.
A man has been arrested by detectives investigating a suspicious death in Northern Ireland.
The woman, 21, died at Altnagelvin hospital on August 9 last year after an incident at a property in Gortnessy Meadows in Londonderry earlier that month.
The man, 33, remains in custody.
Detectives appealed for anyone with information to contact them.
- Smother star Stuart Graham lashes out at teenage rioters 'destroying' Belfast
- Mary McAleese: Duke of Edinburgh visited Ireland on â€˜a mission to heal historyâ€™
- Singer Joby Fox says he has 'empathy' for teen rioters because he did the same thing as a young man
- Paedo Provo dished out sex punishments to teen boys 'convicted' in IRA kangaroo court
- Teen leading campaign to change 'upskirting' laws says she has been forced to move home after threats
- Mum accused of murdering three kids to go on trial next month
- Tomas Soucek urges West Ham not to ease off when on top after recent scares
- Family of tragic kite-surfer Ger Fennelly who died off Dublin coast launch tribute fund on 40th birthday
- 5 memorable managerial spats involving Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho
- Man seriously injured in horror stabbing in Limerick as gardai restrain knife-wielding attacker