police quiz Man (32) arrested in probe into murder of Danny McClean in north Belfast
The 32-year-old is being questioned by detectives.
A man has been arrested in a probe into the murder of Danny McClean.
The 54-year-old was shot a number of times as he sat in a car on Cliftonville Road last week.
Detectives from Serious Crime Branch investigating the murder of Danny McClean in North Belfast on Tuesday, 2 February have arrested a 32 year old male in the Belfast area. He has been taken to Musgrave Police Station for questioning.â€” Police Service NI (@PoliceServiceNI) February 10, 2021
Detectives investigating the murder arrested a 32-year-old male in the Belfast area on Wednesday.
He was taken to Musgrave Police Station for questioning.
Download the Sunday World app
- Special post boxes mark World Book Day
- Judge says sex offender should thank 'predator catcher' group for avoiding prison
- Man arrested over suspicious death in Northern Ireland
- PSNI and NCA seize 14 vehicles including high-end sports cars in Newry raid and charge 33-year-old
- PSNI want Portrush â€˜car cruiseâ€™ event to be called off
- Handball rule under the spotlight again as Spurs limp to a win at Fulham
- Jurgen Klopp plays down reaction of substituted Mohamed Salah in Chelsea defeat
- Rory McIlroy follows the lead of Tiger Woods as he roars back into form
- Jamie Carragher wants Liverpool to make a big change as Andy Robertson makes honest confession
- Mick McCarthy with a warning after he is rewarded with a new contract at Cardiff