missing person Appeal for info on missing Belfast man with links to Dublin, Galway and Ennis
David was last seen in the Great Victoria Street area of Belfast
The PNSI are appealing for information as they are becoming "increasingly concerned for the welfare" of missing man David William McVeigh.
David, aged 52, is from south Belfast and was last seen in the Great Victoria Street area of the city on the morning of Sunday 14 March.
It is believed he may have travelled to the Republic of Ireland, namely Dublin, Galway or Ennis.
Police are asking David, or anyone who may have information on his whereabouts, to contact them on 101 quoting reference number1211 of 20/03/21.
Download the Sunday World app
- Man shot in chest by PSNI arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- PSNI officer targeted in bomb bid forced to flee home with child (3)¬†
- Loyalist once charged with murdering Sunday World reporter now selling 'crime-proof' locks
- Ex cop jailed for ‚ā¨2.3m cocaine and cannabis haul was smuggling drugs into Ireland
- Dublin man appears in court charged with attempted murder of PSNI officer in Derry
- Hiqa report reveals CCTV being used in resident's bedroom at disability centre
- Decision on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use in Ireland delayed until next week
- Qualifying for the Tokyo Olympics is a 'dream come true' for Ireland's Mona McSharry
- Judges may step aside from killer Seamus Morgan's appeal after being involved in previous trials
- Garda√≠ release photo of car at centre of search for missing Svetlana Murphy (14)