Gardaí on scene Teen boy injured in multi-car crash on busy Dublin N7 motorway
Investigations are ongoing
A teenage boy has been injured in a multi-car crash on a busy Dublin motorway this morning.
Thankfully, the boy’s injuries are described as “non-life-threatening.”
Gardaí and emergency services are currently at the scene of the accident, which took place on the N7 Northbound at around 7am Wednesday morning.
Following the collision, lanes on the Naas Road were closed “to facilitate recovery” between Junction 2 and 3 at Kingswood and Newland's Cross coming into Dublin.
The road has since reopened, but motorists should expect delays.
Investigations are ongoing.
- Ireland’s nine billionaires grow wealth by €15bn during pandemic
- Rogue roofer who conned pensioner out of €850 still targeting old people
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore
- Relative of criminal 'Mr Flashy’ targeted in second weekend firebomb attack in Finglas
- Irish MEPs blocked from diplomatic mission to Palestine after Israel stops chairperson entering
- Liverpool complete signing of highly-rated Fulham teenage forward Fabio Carvalho
- Man Utd confirm Steve McClaren and Mitchell van der Gaag as his assistant coaches
- John Stones claims the joy of title success gets better every year
- Jesse Marsch thinks longer term after getting Leeds over the line
- Hospital staff member is arrested over alleged poisoning after death of infant