Blaze tragedy Man (40s) dies following house fire in Thurles, Co Tipperary
“The body of a man in his 40s was discovered inside the property and he was pronounced dead at the scene"
A man in his 40s has died following a house fire in Co Tipperary.
Gardaí revealed they are “investigating all of the circumstances surrounding the death of a person following a house fire in Thurles, on Sunday 20th February.”
“At approximately 11am, Gardaí and Fire Services were alerted to a house fire at a property in Ballingarry, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
“The body of a man in his 40s was discovered inside the property and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
“His body has since been removed to Waterford University Hospital where a post-mortem will take place at a later date,” the statement added.
Investigating Gardaí preserved the scene to allow a technical examination to take place and enquiries are ongoing.
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Video captures shocking moment Brinks van transporting money catches fire on the N11
- Shocking video shows girl (15) attacked and beaten by middle-aged woman in Dublin
- Vicky Phelan shares pics of ‘pure bliss’ Co Clare getaway
- Three arrested after car smashes into Irish tanning shop causing huge fire
- What time, channel, team news and all you need to know about Man City v Aston Villa
- Jurgen Klopp with a warning to Man City as Premier League title race reaches conclusion
- Tennis plunged into civil war as ranking points are stripped from Wimbledon over Russia ban
- Fernandinho ‘really proud’ of achievements as he prepares for City swansong
- No hangover next season if Arsenal miss out on Champions League – Mikel Arteta