forensic investigation Man (20s) rushed to hospital with serious injuries after he was assaulted in Cork
Gardai are currently at the scene which has been sealed off for a forensic investigation
A man has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after he was assaulted in Co Cork.
It has been reported that the victim, who is aged in his 20s, was stabbed in the incident in the Hollyhill area in the early hours of this morning.
He was taken to Cork University Hospital to be treated for serious injuries.
It has also been reported that another man is believed to have suffered a heart attack in the incident that happened at a house in the area.
Gardai are currently at the scene which has been sealed off for a forensic investigation.
A spokesperson added that investigations are ongoing.
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore
- Relative of criminal 'Mr Flashy’ targeted in second weekend firebomb attack in Finglas
- Irish MEPs blocked from diplomatic mission to Palestine after Israel stops chairperson entering
- Two men (20s) charged in connection with burglary at Dublin industrial park
- Lotto players urged to check tickets as Carlow customer scoops €94,772
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger welcome second daughter
- My players are legends, says Pep Guardiola after Manchester City’s title success
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool