Investigation Gardaí launch manhunt for male driver following Longford hit and run
One driver fled the scene
Gardaí have launched an investigation following a hit and run in Drumlish, County Longford.
Following a two vehicle collision at approximately 9pm on Wednesday March 30th, one driver fled the scene.
There were no injuries reported and an investigation into the incident is ongoing.
The Longford Leader reports that Gardaí are seeking a male driver who collided into a car driven by a woman who had two children travelling with her.
A spokesperson for An Garda Siochana said: “Gardaí are investigating a road traffic collision involving two vehicles that occurred at approximately 9pm on Wednesday, 30th March, 2022, in Drumlish, County Longford.”
“No injuries were reported. The driver of one of the vehicles failed to remain at the scene.”
“Investigations are ongoing.”
- Tipperary woman banned from owning dogs after letting pups 'suffer' in tiny cage
- Irish motorcycle club to ride through 26 counties in one day for charity
- Gardaí release final man arrested in probe into alleged League of Ireland match-fixing
- Irish escort website encourages men to live out 'war fantasies' with Ukrainian refugees
- Garda Commissioner admits gardai failed to properly investigate child sex abuse case
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship