Appeal Gardaí appeal for witnesses to Louth road crash as man (40s) still in serious condition
The incident occurred in Dundalk, Co Louth
Gardaí are appealing for witnesses to a road crash which left a man in a serious condition in hospital.
The crash, which occurred on Sunday 27th March 2022, involved a car and a male pedestrian.
The pedestrian was rushed to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Drogheda where he currently remains in a serious condition.
The incident happened at Martin’s Cross on the R215 in Rossmakay, Dundalk, Co Louth at approximately 9.50pm.
No other injuries were reported.
Gardaí are appealing to any person who may have witnessed this collision to contact them.
Any road users who were travelling on the R215 in Rossmakay between 9.45pm and 10pm and who has camera (including dash cam) footage, is asked to make this available to Gardaí.
Anyone with information can contact Dundalk Garda Station at 042 398 8400, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda Station.
- Woman found not guilty of murdering her husband after night out in Wexford
- Gardaí investigate alleged sexual assault of teenage girl in Limerick
- Son of murdered INLA chief Dominic 'Mad Dog' McGlinchey goes to court over inquest documents
- Ian Paisley Jnr quips 'I need to lie down' after Michelle O’Neill says 'Northern Ireland' for first time
- Talented Laois hurler Paddy Branagan (30) dies suddenly in US
- Huge boost for Liverpool as injury update on Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk is released
- Mikel Arteta admits ‘it’s not easy’ to defend Arsenal display in Newcastle loss
- Johnny Depp fulfilling promise that Amber Heard ‘will never see his eyes again’
- Blackpool's Jake Daniels becomes first UK currently active male footballer to come out as gay
- Newcastle victory dents Arsenal’s hopes of Champions League spot