disc-overed Driver caught by gardai with bogus insurance disc showing two years’ cover
'Another car went for the no documents option again'
Gardaí in Cork have nabbed a driver who had been driving around with a bogus insurance disc showing two years’ cover.
The detection was made by Bandon Road Policing Unit after they stopped the Nissan Micra and discovered the fraudulent insurance disc.
Posting about the incident on the Garda Síochána southern region Facebook page, gardaí said:
"Bandon Road Policing Unit stopped a car with car insurance expiring in 10-22.
"Closer look insurance started 14-10-20 and expired 28okt2022.
"Car seized for no insurance.
"Another car went for the no documents option again."
- Woman found not guilty of murdering her husband after night out in Wexford
- Gardaí investigate alleged sexual assault of teenage girl in Limerick
- Son of murdered INLA chief Dominic 'Mad Dog' McGlinchey goes to court over inquest documents
- Ian Paisley Jnr quips 'I need to lie down' after Michelle O’Neill says 'Northern Ireland' for first time
- Talented Laois hurler Paddy Branagan (30) dies suddenly in US
- Huge boost for Liverpool as injury update on Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk is released
- Mikel Arteta admits ‘it’s not easy’ to defend Arsenal display in Newcastle loss
- Johnny Depp fulfilling promise that Amber Heard ‘will never see his eyes again’
- Blackpool's Jake Daniels becomes first UK currently active male footballer to come out as gay
- Newcastle victory dents Arsenal’s hopes of Champions League spot