heartbroken Daughter of missing Bernadette Connolly asks people if they see her to tell her 'Jade loves her'
The 45 year old has been missing since January 7th
The only daughter of missing Dublin woman Bernadette Connolly has asked people if they see her to tell her “Jade loves her.”
The 45-year-old has been missing since January 7th after she was last spotted on Donabate beach.
Taking to Instagram, her heartbroken daughter shared: “Potential sightings in Wicklow/Wexford could be a coincidence but these counties we went to a lot when I was young.
“Please if you see anything, if you think it’s her, report it, call her name, tell her Jade loves her and wants her home.
“For everyone else not from these counties, please do your usual walk, town/beach, and keep my mam in your mind.
“If anything strange please report. Call her name and tell her Jade is looking and loves her.”
In another post she asked for anyone who sees anything usual to “just call out her name,” and ask “are you Bernadette?”
Earlier this week while speaking to sundayworld.com Jade pleaded with a taxi driver who may have driven her mother on the day she vanished to come forward.
Her beloved mother Bernadette was spotted on Swords Main Street at 11.36am, and once again at the Shoreline Hotel in Donabate at 11.58am on the day she vanished.
While there are no buses directly between the two locations, and walking would take almost two hours, Jade Connolly believes a taxi may have taken her to her last known location.
“Nobody has come forward. It’s such a short timeline between 11.36 and 11.58am,” she told sundayworld.com.
After being captured on CCTV at the hotel, Bernadette was spotted at the end of the beach 32 minutes later at 12.30pm.
New information has revealed that the missing mum of one took a photograph of Malahide Bay from the end of Donabate Beach at 12.38pm.
Bernadette was last seen wearing a black woolly hat with black bobble, a black and white animal print scarf, black Nike trainers with white soles, black leggings, and a black puffer jacket while carrying a black handbag.
Bernadette is described as being 5’6” in height, of slim build with hazel eyes and long black hair. She also has a very strong Dublin accent.
Anyone with any information on Bernadette’s whereabouts are asked to contact Swords Garda Station 01 666 4700, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda station.
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore
- Relative of criminal 'Mr Flashy’ targeted in second weekend firebomb attack in Finglas
- Irish MEPs blocked from diplomatic mission to Palestine after Israel stops chairperson entering
- Two men (20s) charged in connection with burglary at Dublin industrial park
- Lotto players urged to check tickets as Carlow customer scoops €94,772
- 5 things we learned from Sunday’s Premier League action
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger welcome second daughter
- My players are legends, says Pep Guardiola after Manchester City’s title success
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support