latest figures Coronavirus: Seven further deaths and 243 new cases
There has been seven further deaths and 243 new cases of Covid-19 in Ireland, the Department of Health has confirmed.
There has been a total of 2,050 Covid-19 related deaths, while there is now a total of 71,942 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today, 91 are in Dublin, 26 in Donegal, 18 in Cork, 16 in Waterford, 15 in Limerick, and the remaining 77 cases are spread across another 18 counties.
The median age is 32 years old, and 71 pc are under 45 years of age.
There are 254 Covid-19 patients in hospital, of which 31 are in ICU.
- Former Xpose star Aisling O Loughlin says 'things are satanic' in bizarre anti-vax rant
- Jobless ex-crime boss Peter â€˜Skeetsâ€™ Neill lives it up on a five-star break in Dubai
- Court hears man threatened to kill wife after she 'ruined' his plans to marry another woman
- Top Dublin nightclub will stay closed tonight saying guidelines 'are not clear enough'
- Animal lovers applaud gardai and ISPCA after 18 dogs and three cats are rescued in Tipperary
- Mikel Arteta hails â€˜superbâ€™ Emile Smith Rowe after win over Aston Villa
- Orkney-based artist wins prestigious award for tapestry
- Interim boss Graeme Jones wants to see Newcastle performance off â€˜Richter scaleâ€™
- Sean Dyche has â€˜something specialâ€™ â€“ Ralph Hasenhuttl
- Pep Guardiola not thinking about revenge as Man City prepare for Brighton return