Covid latest Coronavirus: 939 new cases, three further deaths
There has been 939 new cases of Covid-19 reported in Ireland and three further deaths, the Department of Health has confirmed.
This brings the death toll to 1,885, while there is now a total of 58,067 confirmed cases.
Of the cases notified today, 262 are in Dublin, 96 in Cork, 61 in Meath, 53 in Galway, 51 in Donegal and the remaining 413 cases are spread across all remaining counties.
Some 444 are men and 483 are women.
The median age is 32 years old and 66 pc are under 45 years of age.
As of 2pm today, 341 Covid-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 38 are in ICU.
There has been 16 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
Episode 3: Cocaine - a deadly journey to Irish shores
- Taoiseach says vaccine will â€˜motivateâ€™ people into following Covid-19 rules
- SF's Brian Stanley to make statement to the Dail after Twitter controversy
- Six new deaths and 265 Covid-19 cases confirmed
- Mum of tragic Amanda Jenkins says her killer should not be given parole
- Brian Stanley to make statement to the Dail about tweet controversy