good to be back I'm buzzing after confirming I will be playing a country music festival in August in Ireland
Meath festival is great news for all
I'M buzzing this week with the news that I'll be playing a country music festival here in Ireland this August.
The Moynalty Country Music Festival, in Co. Meath, is all set to take place on Saturday, August 8.
I know the numbers allowed to attend will be limited, but it promises to be a great evening of entertainment with Mike Denver, Robert Mizzell, Matt Leavy and Paul Leavy also on the bill.
After all this time being locked down, we now see the world of entertainment starting to open up.
I know from the fans on social media that everyone is really excited about the prospect of seeing bands playing live on stages.
There have been several pilot events taking place here and in the UK and, so far, it looks like they've all run without a hitch.
The vaccines have changed everything, so, hopefully, we can all get back to leading semi-normal lives again.
My last shows playing in front of an audience were back in February 2019 on the Gertrude Byrne Mexican cruise, so that was a long, long time ago. I'm going to have to do some serious rehearsing to memorise all the songs again.
Of course, before Moynalty I'll be performing at the Craic by the Creek in Greater Manchester next month. That's going to be another great weekend of entertainment, with Lisa McHugh also topping the bill at that event.
For details on how to purchase tickets for Moynalty go to moynaltysteamthreshing.ie/shop/
If anyone hasn't got online access, they can buy Moynalty festival tickets over the phone. The office number from Monday to Friday is: 0469244810.
- Roisin Gorman Opinion Dressing your child the same as yourself is all a bit Stepford Daughters
- Nicola Tallant Opinion We need to cut off oxygen supply to drug cartels or more crime fighters like Peter R De Vries will fall
- Deirdre Reynolds Opinion It's disheartening to see murdered Sophie reduced to the role of supporting character
- Roisin Gorman Opinion Bill Cosbyâ€™s release proves rich, old-dude justice is alive and well
- Fr Brian D' Arcy Opinion Is the Catholic Church in its present state worth saving?
- Joe Canning's scoring record not enough as Waterford hold off ferocious Galway comeback
- SeÃ¡n McGoldrick Opinion Spitting into a test tube was surely not what Baron de Coubertin had in mind
- Dramatic scenes as Ulsterbus catches fire near Antrim Hospital
- Locals describe carnage caused by massive sinkhole that suddenly appeared in Limerick housing estate
- New Saturday night music show hosted by Una Healy and Loah kicks off tonight