college death Gardai investigate 'all the circumstances' surrounding death of man in Trinity College Dublin
Pearse Street Gardaí and emergency services attended the scene of an incident at approximately 8.50pm
Gardai have said they are investigating “all the circumstances” surrounding the death of a man in Trinity College in Dublin last night.
Pearse Street gardaí and emergency services attended the scene of an incident at a library in the college at approximately 8.50pm.
“A male was discovered deceased and gardaí are investigating all the circumstances surrounding his death,” gardai said.
“A post mortem will be conducted in due course and the results of same will determine the course of the investigation.”
- Neighbour from hell jailed; New IRA state agent flees; and drug baron barred from gym
- Video captures shocking Kerry assault as youth repeatedly kicked in head while on ground
- Boost for killer Graham Dwyer as Supreme Court to dismiss State appeal against data ruling
- Texas school shooter's mum says he was not 'a violent person'
- Texas school shooting: Onlookers urged police to charge into primary school
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Revealed: Face of 'Deli Mob' enforcer who was hired to blind victims with acid
- Amber Heard's 'wild' claims are a 'profound cruelty' to real survivors, court hears
- Kinahan cartel criminal admits role in feud murder of Noel 'Duck Egg' Kirwan
- Senator found not guilty of assaulting man during brawl outside Louth pub