APOCALYPSE WOW REVIEW: Call of Duty...Zombies Outbreak
Call Of Duty: Zombies Outbreak ***** PEGI: 18+
The Call of Duty universe is constantly changing and improving in order to keep things fun and interesting. Now we have more new content than ever before thanks to the release of Season Two.
This includes a brand new Zombie experience called "Outbreak" that will be connected to the two more traditional zombie modes on offer at the moment. It sees you and three other members of the Requiem team complete the deadly experiments that you are tasked with.
Outbreak takes place across massive play spaces throughout the Ural Mountains, which players will know from the Dirty Bomb game mode in Cold War. The sprawling space is packed with new enemies, team objectives, player rewards, and intel to discover on foot, in vehicles, or by jump pads.
Whether you're hunting down elite enemies using a satellite tracker, escorting a Rover that detects dimensional portals, or holding out against zombies in a confined Dark Aether zone, agents of Requiem will need to complete these investigations before they finish the mission by exfiltrating or risk entering a Dark Aether portal to a new region for even more rewards.
That's not all that is planned for zombies either. The Pack-a-Punch machine and Elemental Pop will now include the Shatter Blast Ammo Mod, which makes all bullets deal explosive damage. Each bullet also has a chance to explode, dealing additional explosive damage and destroying any impacted armour.
With the help of two new Aetherium Crystal types - Refined and Flawless Aetherium Crystals - agents of Requiem will be able to upgrade all Skills to Tier IV and V.
Prepare to chase those high rounds in traditional round-based Zombies or complete multiple Outbreak investigations in a single run to get a chance at earning these new Crystals, which will further improve your Weapon Classes, Field Upgrades, Perks, and Ammo Mods.
There are, of course, seasonal changes to the map in Warzone as well as the addition of new operators and weapons that come with the battle pass. Multiplayer will see the several new maps added throughout the course of the season too.
With all of this new content dropping, as well as the promise that Zombies Outbreak will be updated consistently, there has never been a better time to be a Call of Duty fan.
Download the Sunday World app
- How Irish brothers Patrick and John Collison's firm Stripe made them tech billionaires
- Meet the kids who are raking in millions from YouTube
- Review: Ride4 is a slow burner but if you stick with it you'll become addicted
- Whatsapp privacy changes sees huge shift in Irish users to Signal
- Review: Have a ball with new Amazon Echo Dot
- Rachael Blackmore‚Äôs proud parents on cloud nine after jockey's Grand National win
- Garda√≠ nab Dublin driver drinking alcohol with a glass of ice and decanter in car
- Mum accused of murdering three kids to go on trial next month
- Tomas Soucek urges West Ham not to ease off when on top after recent scares
- Family of tragic kite-surfer Ger Fennelly who died off Dublin coast launch tribute fund on 40th birthday