HOW TO Quick mid-week dinners: Hot garlic prawns with chilli lime yoghurt dressing
- A small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- Â˝ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 100ml natural yoghurt
- 500g peeled raw king prawns
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Place half of the coriander in a food processor; add the chilli, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice with the mayonnaise and yoghurt. Pulse for 10 seconds or until nearly smooth.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls. Add the prawns to the first bowl to marinate for at least 5 minutes; keep the second bowl aside for later use.
- Over medium-high heat, drizzle some oil in a large frying pan or wok, then add the prawns and sautĂ©, shaking the pan, for 1-2 minutes until the prawns start to turn opaque and pink.
- Pour some of the remaining coriander and yoghurt mixture into the pan and cook for a further 30-45 seconds. Remove from the heat and serve immediately with some extra lime wedges and a drizzle of the leftover sauce. Sprinkle the rest of the coriander on top of the dish before serving.
- Haagen-Dazs announce new Irish whiskey flavoured ice-cream
- The off-grid Carlow castle that mixes luxury with a homely feel
- Heinz and Wowburger bring red tomato ketchup burger to restaurants
- Dublin cafĂ© goes viral for asking customers not to pay with 'soggy bra money' during heatwave
- Happy Pear twins David and Stephen Flynn know 'we're Marmite' as they turn 40
- Two criminals who escaped Loughan House open prison arrested in Cork
- Man (25) seriously injured in Cork after being shot through door is named locally
- Oisin Murphy retains British Jockeysâ€™ Championship after thrilling battle
- Edouard Mendy heroics deny Brentford as Chelsea cling on for away win
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says 'blame me' after Man United lose again as Paul Pogba hits out