HOW TO Quick mid-week dinners: Hot garlic prawns with chilli lime yoghurt dressing
- A small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 100ml natural yoghurt
- 500g peeled raw king prawns
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Place half of the coriander in a food processor; add the chilli, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice with the mayonnaise and yoghurt. Pulse for 10 seconds or until nearly smooth.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls. Add the prawns to the first bowl to marinate for at least 5 minutes; keep the second bowl aside for later use.
- Over medium-high heat, drizzle some oil in a large frying pan or wok, then add the prawns and sauté, shaking the pan, for 1-2 minutes until the prawns start to turn opaque and pink.
- Pour some of the remaining coriander and yoghurt mixture into the pan and cook for a further 30-45 seconds. Remove from the heat and serve immediately with some extra lime wedges and a drizzle of the leftover sauce. Sprinkle the rest of the coriander on top of the dish before serving.