HOW TO Quick mid-week dinners: Blackened Salmon with celeriac salad
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp oregano
- ½ head celeriac root, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ lemon, zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 150g salmon pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, shallot, garlic, mustard, chives, oregano and celeriac. Season with salt and pepper and add the vinegar. Toss and leave aside for 20 minutes, covered with cling film, until ready.
- Next, in a bowl, place the smoked paprika, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, chilli flakes, lemon zest, salt and olive oil, and combine together.
- Coat the salmon portions with the mixture and lay on the baking tray.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15-18 minutes until cooked through. Remove from the oven and serve on a bed of the celeriac salad.