Quick Bites: Yes we pecan
NUTS about healthy treats? Now you can stock up on Irish brand NutShed at your nearest branch of The Natural Bakery.
Based in Tipperary, the small food business was launched by sisters Eliza and Evie Ward with a market stall back in 2014. Today, the award-winning range of peanut butters, vegan treats and raw energy balls is stocked in over 600 stores nationwide.
Welcoming the popular brand to the shelves of all 11 of its Leinster stores, Luke Creighan of The Natural Bakery said: “I know how challenging it is to get take a business to the next level, so I hope we can use our shops to highlight some amazing businesses in our sector.”
Now the company is giving other startups a similar opportunity to get their food brand out there in the coming year. Businesses can email email@example.com for more information. The Natural Bakery products are also available online at thenaturalbakery.ie.
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Four men released as probe into alleged League of Ireland match-fixing continues
- Man (20s) due in court charged in connection with death of OAP Christy Hall
- Niece of Lixnaw murder-suicide victim says deaths have left a 'hole in our lives'
- Guest at christening party told barman he was a 'dead man walking', court told
- Met Éireann predicts sunny spells for many counties with sizzling 17C highs