Quick Bites: Thanks a bunch, mam
Mams everywhere will be enjoying a well-deserved lie-in today – so why not make her Mother’s Day even more special with a hearty breakfast in bed?
Linwoods Health Foods has lots of inspiration for a wholesome breakfast or brunch sure to get her special day off to a delicious start.
Start by stocking up on the Northern Irish brand’s organic range of brekkie staples, including fibre and protein-rich seeds like Milled Flaxseed, €3.44, and Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts and Q10, €6.66.
Then find out how you can use them to whip up tasty recipes such as coconut crepes with maple ricotta or a refreshing yogurt and flax berry bowl at linwoodshealthfoods.com.
Two spoonfuls of the seeds, available from supermarkets and health stores nationwide, will also turbo-boost everything from porridge to smoothies.
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool
- Conor Lehane the star of the show as Cork hammer Tipp to lay down Championship marker
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore