Quick Bites: Shake it off
it may still be Veganuary, but that doesn’t mean herbivores can’t enjoy a sneaky treat every now and then. And Dublin diner V-Face has just the thing this cheat day after adding a range of milkshakes to its menu. Since opening in Stoneybatter in 2020, the completely vegan restaurant has built up a legion of fans for its incredible burgers, loaded fries and unskippable dips. Just remember to leave room for one of the delicious new drinks afterwards.
Made using vegan ice-cream and syrup piled high with dairy-free cream, the Instagrammable shakes (€6) are available in three different flavours: Tiramisu, Chocolate or Strawberry.
But if you’re on a healthy buzz for the New Year, there’s also a selection of tasty new salad bowls, including the Asian Equation and Vegano Italiano (both €10.35) to choose from. Order online at vface.ie or for delivery with deliveroo.ie.
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Video captures shocking moment Brinks van transporting money catches fire on the N11
- Shocking video shows girl (15) attacked and beaten by middle-aged woman in Dublin
- Rebekah Vardy claims she was made ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016 ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial reveals
- Drunken Irish driver jailed for least 15 years after crashing into car full of schoolgirls in US