Quick Bites: Mighty crack
The Easter Bunny herself is sure to be hoping to find one of these gorgeous Braw creations during today’s egg hunt (and, yes, the super-organised rabbit has got to be female).
Created during lockdown by Limerick chocolatier Anna Coffey Lynch, another busy lady, the artisan brand wowed with handmade Easter treats such as this sumptuous Kildimo Raspberry & Pineapple Milk Chocolate Egg, €30 (below).
Now you can make every Sunday Easter Sunday by joining The Chocolate Club, from €45, and getting three handmade Braw Chocolate Bars delivered to your door each month — no egg hunt involved. Handmade using sustainable Luker Chocolate, flavours include Whiskey & Almond Nibs Dark Chocolate.
But it’s not too late to spoil a loved one this Easter either, with a year’s supply of Braw’s famed brownies, also delivered monthly, for €180.
Go to braw.ie or follow @braw.ie on Instagram.
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email email@example.com
- Police take down gang that had smuggled drugs into Ireland hidden in Leen Bakker furniture
- Irish soccer heroes presented with medals by President Michael D Higgins on Late Late Show
- Revealed: Face of Irishman jailed in UK for raping woman he met on Plenty of Fish
- Premier League permutations: Plenty to play for at top and bottom on final day
- David De Gea eager to end season to forget for Manchester United on winning note