Quick Bites: In pesto pizza we crust
BECOMING a vegetarian might be a huge ‘missed steak’ but it’s getting tastier thanks to the new Domino’s Vegi Pesto pizza. Out for a limited time only, don’t miss the ultimate alfresco summer taste for veggie lovers. It’s loaded with courgettes, vibrant red, green and yellow peppers, juicy tomatoes, a sprinkle of crunchy red onions, and finished with an aromatic pesto drizzle. This rainbow of fresh toppings is handmade in store on Domino’s signature fresh dough, topped with vine-ripened tomato sauce and a generous sprinkling of mozzarella. Don’t miss the Tasty Mix deal — one large pizza, one chicken combo and one sumptuous side for €24.99 — at stores nationwide. Grab a slice now as it’s here today, gone ‘tomato’. Find your nearest branch at dominos.ie.
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mother claims ‘I had to take matters into my own hands’ after accusing man of abusing son
- Downton Abbey's Maggie Smith and Ozark's Laura Linney spotted filming new movie in Dublin
- Hotel pays €5,000 compo for Travelling community woman over 'illogical' wedding discrimination
- Ralph Hasenhuttl: 10 years in top flight ‘massive’ but no guarantee for future
- Three men quizzed by detectives following major drug seizure in East Belfast