Quick Bites: Have a Butcher’s
WAGYU beef, wild Irish venison, wood pigeon and goat are just some of the hard-to-find delicacies meat lovers across the country can now have delivered to their door.
Based in Ranelagh in Dublin 6, The Village Butcher has just launched a nationwide door-to-door service, with delivery starting from €7.99 or free on orders over €120.
The gourmet craft butcher, run by husband-and-wife duo Michael Madden and Sarah Kelly, together with their daughter, Jessica, is famed for its extensive range of meat and poultry. Apprentice butcher Jessica has also created a popular range of homemade ready meals including Chicken Palermo (€6) and Beef Bourguignon (€4).
Nationwide delivery is available Monday to Wednesday, or in Dublin: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. See thevillagebutcher.ie or follow @ranelaghbutcher.
Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Husband of hero teacher killed in Texas school shooting dies of heart attack
- LaLiga president continues to grumble over PSG's lavish Kylian Mbappe deal
- Everton manager Frank Lampard heaps further praise on Seamus Coleman
- Tony Considine Opinion How Roy Keane Saipan row split Ireland supporters into two tribes
- Brother and sister who threw 32 eggs at their aunt to learn fate next month