Quick Bites: Form an orderly BBQ
GET ready for the thrill of the grill as the taste of TGI Fridays returns to Iceland just on time for BBQ season. The all-American restaurant’s frozen food range launched exclusively at the supermarket in 2020. Now the partnership is even bigger and better with a brand new range of products perfect for back garden entertaining this summer. Available at all 27 Iceland stores nationwide, the mouth-watering new range includes TGI Fridays Beef Burnt Ends with Blackened Rub and Smokey Honey BBQ Sauce (€10), Cheese and Jalapeño Hot Dogs (€5) and Slow Cooked Pulled Pork (€6), all of which can be thrown on the barbie. Don’t forget to stock up on sides such as the Extreme Heat Crunchy Fries (€3), while for afters, there’s a Chocolatey Marshmallow S’mores Dessert (€4.50) — yum. See iceland.ie.
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email email@example.com
- Russian state TV airs Taoiseach’s demand for an apology for simulated nuclear attack
- Roy Hodgson: Some Watford players have felt a lack of support from team-mates
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker ‘legally wed at California courthouse’
- Premier League title harder to win than Champions League – Ralph Hasenhuttl
- Frank Lampard urges Everton to maintain their desire – but cut out red cards