Quick Bites: Better latte that never
Esquires Coffee has introduced a brand new vegan menu with delicious plant-based foods and beverages across all Esquires Coffee stores in Ireland.
Those who follow a vegan diet or who simply want to try some plant-based alternatives have a wide variety to choose from. Starttng with the new Plant-It Vegan Quarter Pounder Burger, €9.95.
It’s made using diced beetroot, onions, mushrooms and peas and is served with vegan cheese, vegan mayo, red onions, gherkins, burger sauce and Lamb’s Lettuce in a vegan brioche bun.
Another addition to the menu is the Vegan Rainbow Wrap €8.45 made with spinach, shredded carrot, cucumber, tomato, hummus, guacamole and chargrilled peppers, and garnished with pea shoots and tortilla chips.
The new vegan menu is available at all Esquires Coffee stores now, check out @esquiresire
- Have you got foodie news we should know about? Email email@example.com
- Scorcher of a day forecast by Met Éireann as temperatures to hit 21C
- Four men and one woman quizzed after €643,000 drugs seized in Clare and Limerick
- Chelsea confirm agreement to sell the club to US magnate Todd Boehly in £4.25billion deal
- Dubliner Nuala McGovern gets role broadcasting to millions as the face of BBC World Service
- Garda hi-viz vest seized during raid targeting drugs gang in Co Derry