SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS Quick and easy low calorie banana and oat pancakes
Stuck in the lockdown kitchen? Why not try something simple and easy to give you and those busy little hands a life.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70g porridge oats
- 50g frozen blueberries
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in the oats.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add a scoop of the pancake batter.
- Smooth out to form an even layer.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles forming on the surface.
- Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favourite toppings e.g. Greek yogurt, granola or honey.
Download the Sunday World app
- Chef Catherine Fulvio hopes hubby will take over cooking duties for Valentineâ€™s Day
- Roisin Gorman Opinion The lockdown is forcing us to be inventive in the kitchen - even Liz Hurley is making jam
- Domino's pizza to donate 10,000 more pizzas to frontline workers
- Coca-Cola replaces iconic logo with uplifting resolutions during Covid crisis
- Sweet and crunchy toffee and hazelnut pavlova
- Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel remembers dark place Man United loss left him at PSG
- West Brom boss Sam Allardyce feeling â€˜much saferâ€™ after receiving Covid vaccine
- Pep Guardiolaâ€™s tactical innovations Blumen marvellous â€“ David Moyes
- Mikel Arteta hoping to have opportunity to give Bukayo Saka some resting time
- Roy Hodgson relieved James Tomkinsâ€™ â€˜nastyâ€™ eye injury is not career threatening