Clucking Fantastic McDonald's to launch Chicken Big Mac in Ireland next week
The limited-edition burger will be available to purchase in selected stores from February 2nd.
McDonald’s is planning to launch a chicken version of its Big Mac in Ireland and the UK.
The limited-edition burger will be available to purchase in selected stores from February 2nd - but it won’t be around for long.
Customers will only have until March 15th to get their hands on the chicken Big Mac.
The chicken Big Mac is one of McDonald’s “most requested menu items” after launching in the fast food giant’s Australian branches last year.
In a statement, the chain said: “It’s one of McDonald’s most requested menu items and it’s finally here – featuring two 100pc chicken breast patties in a crispy coating, a slice of cheese, lettuce, pickles and the deliciously world-famous inimitable Big Mac sauce between the iconic three-layered bun.”
The Double Big Mac is also returning to McDonald’s menus next month, as well as fan favourite mozzarella dippers and the Chicken Legend.
As for desserts, the Galaxy Chocolate McFlurry and the Galaxy Salted Caramel McFlurry will be making a comeback too.
- Wife-beating loyalist burst into tears over fears of attacks after prison move
- American tourist quoted €10k to rent car in Ireland says 'I could ship own car here and back'
- Tralee stabbing: Man released without charge as victim named locally
- Plans to convert Sinéad O’Connor’s former Bray seafront home into apartments
- Young female cyclist (19) critical following incident involving taxi in Cork