HOW TO Easy weekend dinners: Thai Red Prawn Curry
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 100ml water
- 3 tbsp Thai Gold Red Curry Paste (GF)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3-4 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 sweet potato, cut into pieces
- 2 red peppers, chopped into pieces
- 20 raw king prawns
- 1 tbsp GF fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- zest of 1 lime
- 2-3 tbsp basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- steamed rice, to serve
- In a large saucepan, bring the coconut milk, water, red curry paste and honey to a simmer. Add the carrots, sweet potato and red pepper to the pan and allow to cook for 15-16 minutes until the carrots are tender and fully cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Add the prawns and continue simmering for 3-5 minutes until cooked fully.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the fish sauce, tamari sauce, lime zest and basil leaves.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve it hot with steamed rice.
- Haagen-Dazs announce new Irish whiskey flavoured ice-cream
- The off-grid Carlow castle that mixes luxury with a homely feel
- Heinz and Wowburger bring red tomato ketchup burger to restaurants
- Dublin cafÃ© goes viral for asking customers not to pay with 'soggy bra money' during heatwave
- Happy Pear twins David and Stephen Flynn know 'we're Marmite' as they turn 40
- Six times Solskjaer was pushed to the brink at Man United... but he may be on his last life
- Golfer who lost part of finger in saw accident at local club wins â‚¬100k damages
- Gardai recover at least â‚¬10k worth of cannabis laced chocolate in Sligo raid
- Armando Broja absent for Southamptonâ€™s trip to Watford due to ankle issue
- Five substitutions â€˜a very good ideaâ€™, says Watford boss Claudio Ranieri