HOW TO Easy lunches: Green bean salad with anchovy butter
- 4-5 anchovy fillets in oil, drained and chopped
- 50g butter
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 400g green beans, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cos lettuce, washed
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add the anchovies and cook for 30 seconds, then add the butter and walnuts.
- Cook for a further 30-45 seconds. Add the green beans and a splash of water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until the beans are just softened. Remove from the heat and scatter over the salad leaves. Serve immediately