how to Easy lunches: Edamame spaghetti salad
- 250g edamame spaghetti (use rice noodles as an alternative)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 80g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella, torn
- 25g Parmesan, shaved
- 3 tbsp basil or coriander leaves, torn
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the edamame spaghetti according to pack instructions. When cooked and drained, keep aside in a bowl.
- In a sauté pan, drizzle the oil and add the garlic, chilli and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from the heat and add the edamame spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella, Parmesan and fresh herbs. Toss to combine and transfer into a serving bowl.