KEVIN'S KITCHEN Dundon: 'This Malaysian prawn laksa is one of the easiest curry recipes I have'
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4):
- 300g raw king prawns
- 2 tbsp of laksa paste
- 100g baby corn
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 100g mangetout
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1 red or green pepper, sliced
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 200g rice noodles
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- In a saucepan, stir the laksa paste, baby corn, shallots, mangetout, bean sprouts, pepper and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the prawns to the broth and cook for a further 5-8 minutes until the prawns are fully cooked.
- Cook the rice noodles as per pack instructions. Drain and divide into serving bowls.
- Ladle the prawns and broth over the noodles and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
Download the Sunday World app
- East Cork pub formerly owned by comedian Pat Shortt up for sale
- My homemade raita is a south Asian condiment that is perfect with curries or for dipping
- Curried vegetable samosas in five easy-to-make steps
- Try this gorgeous Indian starter, Saag aloo, which takes just 25 minutes
- Vegetable pakoras are one of my favourite starters and are surprisingly easy to make
- Vogue Williams plans have another baby, but not before she hits Ibiza
- Kathleen Chada says parents are're-traumatised' by not being allowed to talk about murdered kids
- Man in his 20s arrested over alleged assault and false imprisonment in Omeath, Co Louth
- Rosanna Davison jokes about â€˜travelling crÃ¨cheâ€™ as she pushes two buggies
- Another man arrested as part of probe into gruesome murder of Keane Mulready Woods (17)