Turn up the heat These sexy Valentine’s lingerie ranges from PrettyLittleThing and boohoo will set hearts racing next week
If it’s been a long two years since you’ve updated your underwear drawer, aside from the most basic cotton briefs obviously, we hear you.
Cosy delicates have become our go-to and underwire bras? We don’t know them. Surviving a pandemic has meant sexy smalls were the last on our list of necessities, but now that the real world is officially open and in play, it’s time to catch the love bug and dress accordingly.
Because February 14 is coming at us faster than Cupid’s arrow, here’s the sultry lingerie sets that you’ll want to stock up on so you can strip off if the mood ignites.
And not that you need a reminder, but dressing up in beautiful lingerie isn’t just for those in the hot flushes of love, nor is it for just one day of the year. Finding the right underwear can be empowering regardless of whether you’re a single pringle or a long term lover. And now, thanks to the high street’s ever-expanding offering of fuller bust bras, plus size and small cup styles, plus, truly gorgeous knickers, you won’t run the risk of ordering underwear that resembles dental floss.
From balconette to plunge bras and the most delicate sets, shop the Valentine’s Day offering from boohoo and PrettyLittleThing to your hearts content.
- Actress and comic Judi Love is adding ‘style queen’ to her CV with new range for women of all sizes
- Irish ecopreneur Ben Breslin isn’t sweating the small stuff after launching his own deodorant
- In the Style Dock: Olivia Palermo
- #nofilter by Denise Smith
- Sizzling styles that prove every body is a bikini body
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool
- Conor Lehane the star of the show as Cork hammer Tipp to lay down Championship marker
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore