Stars and stripes
Fall hook, line and sinker for these sea-faring stripes by Irish e-tailer iClothing, a trend that never goes out of style, writes Denise Smith
If there is one trend you are going to binge on right now, it’s stripes. Once again dominating the catwalks, the major fashion houses have reinvented the two-tone classic. Chanel switched up the print with zig-zags, while Chloe put a twist on the trend with just the right amount of fringing. What I am trying to say is, read between the lines, there’s no need to change your stripes now becauses the famed print is here to stay. If you’re not a fan of the many runway iterations, there are some easy-to-wear options and iClothing has the best of them. Playing with different colourways, the online mecca has every fit imaginable but I am personally loving the relaxed Hamptons-style jumper that is all things chic and comfortable. If you’re not a fan of big and bold you can embrace a monochrome palette and pair your stripes with jeans for an every day off-duty look. Regardless of your preference, this trend is going to be a repeat wear in your wardrobe season after season. iClothing.com is Ireland’s favourite online retailer. Based in Dublin, iclothing.com makes clothes for Irish women.
- Jurgen Klopp likens Liverpool squad strength to having ‘Ferraris in the garage’
- Businessman filmed waving 'handgun' at teens gets 75 hours of community service
- Bogus Irish and British roofers jailed for scamming elderly in Australia out of $434k
- Liverpool take title race to the final day with comeback victory at Southampton
- Deborah James ‘gutted’ she will not see new book published