Whether you like to slouch or shine style-wise at Christmas, Next's collection has got you covered
What does Christmas Day look like to you? Maybe you start your morning with a Champagne breakfast with your nearest and dearest, followed by a country walk and a sumptuous five-course meal.
Or perhaps you spend the early hours of the 25th and beyond, bleary-eyed and blissful as you watch your little ones discover the treasures that Santa has left under the tree.
We all have our own yuletide traditions but there are usually two sartorial camps people fall into for the festivities. Are you; A: A fleece-lined pyjamas kinda gal? or B: Do you take a more formal approach to dining at home?
Whatever your style, there is no official holiday dress code. And whether you refuse to be prised out of your loungewear, or intend to look furiously festive, Next has a glittering collection with something for everyone.
Check-detailed smock dresses provide a beautiful silhouette and more importantly, ample room for second helpings, while there's also relaxed two-pieces with just enough sparkle to make them a partywear staple.
For those taking a more casual approach, there's a delectable array of chic winter warmers that cry binge eating and box sets.
Slippers or stilettos, it's all here.
- Celebrities beg Irish designer Anita Flavin to improve their footwear
- Simone Rocha criticised as H&M says her clothes won't cater for 'all sizes'
- Influencer Stacey Dineen opens up about dropping out of school because of abuse over her weight
- Underwear expert reveals how to find a perfectly fitting bra
- Rosie Connolly says launching fashion line during pandemic was 'challenging'
- Five arrested after garda car rammed during pursuit in Co Donegal
- Adele marks tenth anniversary of the release of her hit album '21'
- 'The White Tiger' is a roaring success
- Jurgen Klopp finds silver linings as Manchester United continue Liverpool's FA Cup misery
- Gardai and prison staff should be prioritised in vaccine roll-out, representative groups claim